Friday, May 28, 2010

Once again, Grandpa takes it in the ear!

My daughter Jessica, having sold her house and getting set to move, asked if I would come down and babysit for her kids while she went to Dallas to look at houses with her husband. I wasn’t sure I had enough frequent flyer miles to do it again. I am actually still using up miles that Martha had earned when she traveled to D.C. several times a month for her company.

Turns out I did have enough so I scheduled my flights and told Jess. She, in turn, spoke with her children to let them know that I would be coming to watch them while she went to Dallas.

Molly and Lillian said they understood. Olivia, the youngest, said, “Are you sure you want to leave us with him?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. I'm so old a snide comment might be the end of me!