Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So much for Madonna

After getting some really nutty spam comments on my blog posts I have again restricted the comments to people who are my friends (or “followers” as Blogspot calls them). I do care if people I know and respect wish to comment on some stupid thing I have said. For them, I am ready to stand corrected. On the other hand, I do not care if Madonna really did pay for her baby in Malawi.

A good friend argues that the Internet should be free flowing and always two-way. He is probably correct. But I’m 63 years old and retired and I don’t really give a rat’s ass what 99.9% of the Internet world thinks about me or my idiotic blog posts. As far as I can tell there are only 3 people reading this stuff anyway. Sign-up or don’t comment. Life as we know it shall carry on in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. I'm so old a snide comment might be the end of me!